- Category: Ways to Make Healthy Foods Taste
- Created: Monday, 17 April 2017 14:10
Pi day. When high school math teachers find joy in taking a day off from teaching to bring in pies or ask students to bring pies. Pizza pies, apple pies, chocolate pies – you name it and Pi day gives the excuse for gorging But did you know that restaurants throughout the country are offering discounts to celebrate Pi day? Check it out and see if any of the restaurants in this list are in your area.
1. Bojangles’ Sweet Potato Pie: $3.14
I wish there was one around me – they look pretty dang good.
2. Hungry Howie’s: $3.14 for a pizza when you buy Howie Bread
I’ve never been to a Hungry Howie’s, but if you like a good deal – this is the one.
3. Whole Foods: $3.14 off bakery pies or pizza bakes
You’re most recent excuse to get to Whole Foods? PIE.
4. Villa Italian Kitchen: $3.14 for a plain cheese pizza
That just looks so damn good. Plus, it’s $3.14.
5. Urban Bricks: $3.14 pizza all day
For all you Texans out there…check it out.
PLUS Boston Market: FREE Chicken Pot Pie (with indiv. meal and drink)
I mean…if you’re there anyway, why not?
What deals are we missing? Let us know!